Festival Dates & Hours
Garchella Cigar Music Festival takes place September 4, 2021 at South Fork Ranch (3700 Hogge Dr) in Parker, TX. Festivals hours are: Saturday, September 4th 3:30PM – 11PM. See itinerary below
Gates Open — 3:30pm
Definition Cigars Mixer (hosted by 97.9 The Beats Jazze) — 3:30-6:00pm
Main Stage (Musical Performances Start — hosted by Majic 94.5 Comedian D. Elli$) — 6:30pm
Front Cover Band — 6:30pm
Don Diego Band — 7:00pm
Cupid — 7:30pm
Ro James — 8:10pm
KeKe Wyatt — 8:50pm
America Helping Veterans Non-Profit Donation — 9:35pm
Tony Toni Tone — 9:45pm
All artists, set times are subject to change.
All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges for any reason.
Events take place rain or shine. If severe weather becomes an issue and we need to interrupt programming, announcements will be made regarding safety procedures. Programming will resume when deemed safe.
OFFICIAL GARCHELLA — VENDORS LIST
Krab Kingz DeSoto
EG Food Truck
Her Cigar Clutch
D’s Smoke Ring BBQ
Sisters and Me Catering
MnM Fish N Chicken
Grandeur Picks & Pokes
Smoking Jacket Cigar Lounge
Rollin Smoke @Attache Cigar Lounge
Classy Smokers Essentials
Don Rafa Cigars
The StonedAge Bakery
Blowin Smoke Cigar Lounge
Southern Pecan Pies & Treats
Allure Jazz & Cigar Lounge (Exclusive Hookah vendor)
A List Quisine’s
Avery’s Savory Popcorn
Frank Sowels Art
Tickle Me Beard
K Stylez Eyewear
Sno Cones Gone Wild
Sun Water Herbs
Stixx and Stonez Cigars
Don Cierto Cigars
MO Smoke Inc.
Allowed & Prohibited
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Mosquito Repellent
Prescription Medicine Requirements:
- Anyone needing prescription medicine at the festival must present the pharmacy-labeled container which states the prescription, dosage, and patient name to our medical staff at each entrance gate. Patrons are only allowed a sufficient supply of the prescribed medication for that day.
- Medicines needing to be inhaled or smoked are prohibited unless in a prescribed inhaler.
- Over the counter medications are allowed in a sufficient supply for the day. Bottle contents will be verified by medical personnel at the entry gates.
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Any bags that are not clear or are larger than 20″ x 15″ x 9″. Any hydration packs with more than 2 pockets.
- Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks, multiple pocket back packs and any pack that is not aligned with the allowed backpacks above.
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
- Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food
- Beverages (including alcohol) of any kind (Southfork Ranch does not allow outside beverages)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, Beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Bicycles inside grounds
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE